On this section of our website, you can view the current job vacancies at EAP Films & Theatres.
With the vision of becoming the best cinema chain in Asia, we welcome high caliber & dynamic individuals who wish to join our team. We have a very friendly culture & a strong core value system, where you will be treated uniformly & respectively. If you wish to live your dream with us, we warmly welcome you to join with our team.
Following are the vacancies available at the moment,
Assistant Manager – Human Resources
Ideal candidate should be,
- A professional with excellent academic records, preferably with a degree from a recognized university.
- Should have minimum 3 years experience in similar capacity.
- Should be conversant with all aspects of industrial labor laws and must be familiar with all modern human resources strategies.
- Age below 35 years of age.
- Excellent command of English
- Be an independent and result oriented individual with a fair for effective team work.
The Selected candidates will be offered an excellent attractive remuneration package and a rewarding career with endless potential for growth, excitement.
Send your CV’s along with contact details of two non related referees & copies of original certificates within 7 days of this advertisement mentioning the position applied on subject line or left hand corner of the envelop.
Executive – Human Resources
EAP Film & Theatres (PVT) Ltd.
No. 12, Savoy Building, Wellawatta, Colombo 06.